Microphone volume is very low

dijilkavattu
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog 2
Firmware Version:17.0240.2105.90
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence: constant
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):video recorder , whatsapp, sound recorder
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
During normal call the microphone volume is okay but during video recording sound recording whatsapp calls the volume is very low and it is happening by the last update
screenshot-20210626-005118650.jpg

========================================

2 REPLIES 2

ronald1985
Community Legend I
dijilkavattu

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Rog 2
  2. Firmware Version:17.0240.2105.90
  3. Rooted or not:no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: constant
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):video recorder , whatsapp, sound recorder

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

During normal call the microphone volume is okay but during video recording sound recording whatsapp calls the volume is very low and it is happening by the last update

screenshot-20210626-005118650.jpg

========================================

Microphone volume is very low
Didn't need to create a new post as this has already been reported. Please see this post:
Rog Fan

1day before i updated latest update... I started facing mic issue.... everyone saying my sound is low,not clear..i can hear their sound fine...

Normal call fine...

But whtsapp call, another online apps... mainly iam playing freefire game i tired to talk my teammates they saying ur sound is very low...

Please urgent bug... please fix it immediately devs

[URGENT] Mic Volume Bug Latest Update

dijilkavattu
Star II
Okay , thank you for the information