soham1995
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2104.147
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: every time I play a game
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): COD mobile
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Everytime since the past one month , when I play COD mobile the right side air triggers, automatically activate at a certain phone angle and as soon as I tap it multiple time and shake my phone it stops. Until I do that , the right air trigger stays activated and keeps firing non stop , it's very annoying in serious situations in game. Please help make them work normally again .

The multitasking windows apps ,need multiple clicks before they open , it isn't as smooth as it's supposed to be. There's a lag between the tap and opening of the app. Not every time but occasionally it does happen . Please provide a solution , since I haven't experienced this on any other device that I've had previously.

6 REPLIES 6

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
soham1995

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG3
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0823.2104.147
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: every time I play a game
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): COD mobile

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Everytime since the past one month , when I play COD mobile the right side air triggers, automatically activate at a certain phone angle and as soon as I tap it multiple time and shake my phone it stops. Until I do that , the right air trigger stays activated and keeps firing non stop , it's very annoying in serious situations in game. Please help make them work normally again .

The multitasking windows apps ,need multiple clicks before they open , it isn't as smooth as it's supposed to be. There's a lag between the tap and opening of the app. Not every time but occasionally it does happen . Please provide a solution , since I haven't experienced this on any other device that I've had previously.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/YK2MEM0FWKXH/2021-06-24-11-51-27.mp4

Rigfht side air trigger auto pressing and multitasking windowissue
There is some kind of software issue in your device , make sure its on latest version and perform factory reset and that will probably fix multitasking issue
For air triggers, if factory reset wont fix it than your back glass is causing issue , go to service centre they will replace the back glass if thats the cause

Find Authorized Service Centre Locations - India | Official Support | ASUS India
You can find service centre here in India

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi soham1995,
Do let me know if you need any further assistance here.

soham1995
Star I
Might be the back glass for the air triggeers , did drop the phone once or twice but with a case on .won't be able to factory reset my phone, as I have alot of data stored . Would it be possible to fix the multitasking issue with the next software update ?

luizz
Star II
@ARP_ASUS i need ur assistance with my case