This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No audio from the ear speaker

javcarbe
Star III
No audio from ear speaker, how can I test to make sure if is broken or firmware issue? International rog phone 512gb ram USA
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2102.143
Rooted or not: no rooted only unlock bootloader
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

16 REPLIES 16

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi javcarbe
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. As you previous mentioned your speaker issue and your device is still under warranty, please contact CallUs for further repair guiding. Thank you.

Call Us | Official Support | ASUS Global

Official Support | ASUS USA

javcarbe
Star III
I called +1 888-678-3688 no one answer me , I live in USA but speak Spanish

javcarbe
Star III
Sent the phone in June 10 got the phone service department on the 14 today is the 10 days and they didn't contact me maybe I lost it?

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Just pointing out it can take over a month until you have it back sometimes. It has to be sent back to taiwan, get diagnosed, then sent back to the US. Due to covid and other things I wouldn't expect to hear anything before around middle july honestly, I would still keep asking about the status so you know roughly whats going on, but don't panic just yet.

javcarbe
Star III
Thank you for your words, but customer service don't care about us. No emails or any contact about my status. Keep waiting with not cellphone paying for a service, customer service should send a temporarily cellphone to use that is my point. Years ago I sent a phone to Samsung no more that 1 week I got a new phone with me, Samsung pay for the shipping and everything (that is customer service)
RMA Number = USPCM61561