cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG 3 - Android 11 ETA

ZT-71508606
Star III
Model Name: ZS661KS-6A006IN | Firmware Version: 17.0823.2104.147

Recently bought the phone to enjoy my games, but looks like all the users are awaiting for the Android 11 upgrade for a very long time.
I previously owned Pixel 4, which drags me further down (from 12 to 10), I badly request the admin and moderators to share the official ETA of Android 11 upgrade. With such huge fanbase and great phone hardware in our hands, its really frustrating to stay with old generation of SW.

Waiting for a positive response! 🤞
110 REPLIES 110

Steffen
Star I
Ich habe die Beta im Internet gefunden

himverma2012
Rising Star II
Steffen

Ich habe die Beta im Internet gefunden

View post
GarvitKhatod

Any Updates? When will we get stable release ?

View post
Got new beta today. Except for 2 bugs:
1. Some 3rd party app not supported on A11
2. Settings page of Google phone crash
every other things have been fixed as per Asus. But still no fix on the black crush. As per mods, developers are close to fix, but as per the info shared publicly (on beta page), there's no mention of "Black crush issue" at all.
So, you can expect the stable version by end of June or maybe 1st week of July. But don't expect it to have black crush fixed

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
well, hopefully its gonna roll out before google security turns red

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
himverma2012

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/172603#Comment_172603

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/170727#Comment_170727

Got new beta today. Except for 2 bugs:

1. Some 3rd party app not supported on A11

2. Settings page of Google phone crash

every other things have been fixed as per Asus. But still no fix on the black crush. As per mods, developers are close to fix, but as per the info shared publicly (on beta page), there's no mention of "Black crush issue" at all.

So, you can expect the stable version by end of June or maybe 1st week of July. But don't expect it to have black crush fixed

View post
The issue youre refering to is color banding not black crush. Altho black crush is another issue.

VikramBaghel
Star I
To be honest, Asus Just worked on hardware but they did not worked on getting the support from the gaming companies...like now on Battle Grounds Mobile India and shadow fight 3 you can not use Air Triggers...and now with software updates...could have bought anyother flagship android device atleast will get faster android updates lol...looking for someone to sell this device no offense against device or asus but mehhh not worth the hype...