This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is forums always for complaints??? No!! Let post what u like in z6.

gouravjoshi100
Rising Star I
JUST ONE REQUEST DO NOT POST YOUR BUGS AND COMPLAINTS IN THIS POST. THIS POST IS ONLY FOR Z6 LOVERS.
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS
I really feel z6 is a good phone and it need more love from us so lets fire what u like in device and keep updating your posts ...below are the few things whicb i like most
Hardware
Camera, speakers and screen I like the most. This phone is innovation in real sense. Asus did something untraditional and which I like the most
Software
Camera app is best and fully featured and top notch performing. I have not seen such quality except in pixel phone. Photo quality is good with main camera. Interface is simple and feature rich. Z6 photo quality is better than other phone using same sensor i dont know how asus managed it.
Mobile manager is one the handy app and a nice addition
I like the phone app as well always poping number pad is awesome. Call pick and reject is horizontal and not vertical...vertical call rejection and pickup is always troblesome if you take out phone from pocket...And wow the placement of call hold is hidden under : which is so thougtful a lot phone have this on main call screen and people used to press it during call especially children and elders...
I like rotation button on navigation bar if auto rotation is off. Again a nice addition
Network speed on top is also welcome addition
And so many things...can not update in one go

Let see who loves z6 more than me!!!!

8 REPLIES 8

e_f_chan
Star III
It's so awesome that the ZF6 allows for dual SIM and micro SD card support. My main carrier has patchy signal sometimes so my secondary usually makes up for it, and I use a lot of local storage for media (music, movies, comics)
Whilst it is hard to reach, it's great to have the Smart Key even without the ability to map to specific apps. So handy to launch the camera or walkie talkie Google
I like that this version of Zen UI is close to the look at feel closeish to stock/Google but added loads in the back, even if I use very little of it. Though it'd be great if they used Google's launcher and lock screen imo!
Lastly but most importantly to me, I love that they've kept the headphone jack. I use some pretty expensive IEMs and it's nice to not worry about keeping track of dongles, and be able to charge and listen to music too

_jis_
Zen Master III
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/17103#Comment_17103

But other manufacturers haven't implemented it only Asus did

View post
This feature is in every Android device with stock Android Pie.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II

kikoly

Currently only the Chinese Forum (ZH) has a ZenPhoto discussion area.

If you want to share photos, go to the link below.

https://zentalk.asus.com/zh/categories/zenphoto

Home >Service >Community >ZenPhoto

NUBJQPA8Q9ZC.jpg

Press "New Discussion"

JWCR4M4KEN30.jpg

You will see the following look, I have a corresponding English translation of each line of Chinese.

H3YMAZ2N786D.jpg

Press "Post Discussion" when done.

View post
There is also a Stickied Photo thread here!
CH_ASUS

Hey all!

Event is getting near - and we're celebrating by posting the first photo!

Unless indicated, all photos posted by me here will be taken by hand, no tripod. No additional image enhancements made. Taken by average people and not any professional photographer! Basically representative of what everyone can achieve on ZenFone 6! Photos posted may have undergone rotation in a photo editor.

Photos are taken on a pre-production unit.

Br

CH

The first photo is a very challenging scene, straight into the sun , really putting the dynamic range to test.

CF4D98M3MFHK.jpg

ZenFone 6 Photo Thread!

gouravjoshi100
Rising Star I
Another feature which i like most is that u can schedule power saving options...i enable power saving for night and it worked earlier i had 5 to 6% battery down but now it is reduced to 2%...try and u will be amazed with the results..