cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inverted stereo problem in video recording

przemas2468
Star I
Hello everyone,

There is a problem with inverted stereo channels in video recording. This occurs in regular video mode and in Video Pro. The same happens with external camera applications such as HedgeCam. Only the sound recorder is properly recorded in stereo. Tried everything, by updating the firmware to latest version after a factory reset, and it didn't help. Below I paste a link with example recordings, where it shows this problem (together with the file from sound recorder to show the properly working of microphones):
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ENWEmbFGxfcEMhoYIjU2HUxZq6ZM4oO4?usp=sharing
Will this be fixed in future system updates?
Thank you for the answers and best regards.
10 REPLIES 10

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
przemas2468

Yes, it records stereo channels correctly with audio effects turned on.

So it turns out that there is this stereo inverted bug with the option turned off and a 3rd party camera app.

View post
We'll pass this to the devs. In the meantime turning the audio effects on (they are normally default on) will at least solve the issue for now in the Asus camera app.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@przemas2468 Thanks for reporting this. I've passed it on and we'll hopefully have a fix soon. 🙂

przemas2468
Star I
@Gustav_ASUS No problem, I will be patiently waiting for a new update containing this fix 😉

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
This bug has been confirmed and will be addressed in a future update. Thank you!

przemas2468
Star I
I installed yesterday's update and problem is fixed. Although one mistake less. 🙂
Thank you to devs and @CH_ASUS & @Gustav_ASUS for your interest in this matter. 😉