This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Fixed] Asus Rog Phone II couldn't record any video

ravinrith23
Star II
Everytime i try to take a video or slow motion or motion tracking, its always say" error video recording failed ". Im using asus rog phone ii with the latest version of anroid 9.
53QA2QYXGYUO.jpg

42 REPLIES 42

joseph
Star I
Yes,
1YIDPFKFKX2O.jpg

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi

I've sent PMs to you who have been affected by this, asking for more info. You may reply through PM as to not put that information here openly.

Thanks for the help!

ravinrith23
Star II
I tried clear cache and every thing but it still not work
1URNVBGMAM92.jpg

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi all,

We've reached out to our teams internally and have this statement;

ASUS does not officially sell any Tencent-branded ROG Phone II with so called "International ROM" or "Global firmware".
We cannot guarantee the functionality of this combination , if you are facing any type of issues - please turn to your reseller where you bought this device - as this is is not a combination we are selling.

It is very likely that the "WW ROM" being installed on these Tencent-branded Chinese versions is the culprit causing issues - but this is very much unsupported from Asus side - and not a combination that we officially sell anywhere..

You may try to flash back the CN firmware and see if that restores functionality to the camera - but of course that brings about its own set of issues. Our recommendation is that you bring this issue back to the resellers who sold you this type of combination.

joseph
Star I
Where can i buy the global version?