This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenBook-Pro-Duo-15-OLED-UX582 release date?

raines-junk
Star I
Has there been an update on the new Zenbook Duo Pro 15" yet? All I have seen is April 2021. 😫😪 I need a new computer like yesterday but I have been waiting to get the new Zenbook Duo Pro. Are they doing pre-ordering?
67 REPLIES 67

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
I should mention I am observing it on the ux482 and not 582 but the principle seems to be the same.

Also I'm posting again instead of editing my comment because on this forum your posts go missing if you try to edit them

gszkop
Star III
potatosubwoofer

I should mention I am observing it on the ux482 and not 582 but the principle seems to be the same.

Also I'm posting again instead of editing my comment because on this forum your posts go missing if you try to edit them

View post
do you have UX582 with i9?

gszkop
Star III
TraderGary

I've never noticed throttling. But then the most demanding app I run is DaVinci Resolve Studio. I don't play computer games.

View post
I don't play games either. I use it for video editing.

gszkop
Star III
I wonder if the dust that collects there can be easily removed under the additional screen. Somebody knows ?

gszkop
Star III
potatosubwoofer

View post
do you have UX582 with i9?