cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 5 SYSTEM UPDATE .56 IS HERE!!!

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
screenshot-20210622-221329256.jpg
Will this solve the massive FPS DROP AND STUTTERING when playing codm, pubgm and genshin?

Will this solve screen recording microphone input not working when in game microphone is on?

Anyways, thank Asus for the update!1
16 REPLIES 16

Anna-Kin
Rising Star I
ghyzriellgalez06

I played with codm and pubg. Which are the heavy games Unusually play.

Result: THERE IS A LOT OF IMPROVEMENTS REGARDING PERFORMANCE!!!,🥰🥰🥰

I can now play with SLIGHT FPS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DOESN'T HAD STUTTERING ISSUE while doing SCREEN RECORDING with 1080p, high reso and 60fps, which is enough for uploading videos in Youtube!!🥰🥰🥰

BUT, THE SCREEN RECORDING MICROPHONE INPUT NOT WORKING WHEN IN GAME MICROPHONE IS ON, Is unfortunately not resolve yet. You cannot still screen record your voice when in game mic is on. But they are still working on it, got a word from one of the mods. I hope they could release a fix for that one asap.

Anyways. Thank you ASUS TEAM, especially @Gustav_ASUS and @Anders_ASUS for addressing our concern. I hope you could also address other concerns in this community as well. Like the gboard reverting back to default, screen recording microphone input not working when in game mic is on, battery optimization, auto delete files when deleting from gallery app. 🥰🥰🥰

Thank you for the update!!!🥰🥰🥰

View post
Did the update in any way reduce or affect the battery life and SOT?

Dracoolia42
Star I
.56 not resolve problems in game and memory and CPU power reduced, Azur rog5 the worst gaming phone, useless phone and team, they can't optimize their dirty phone at 1000€
It's time to sell that shit and buy another one..... F@k asus

Anna-Kin
Rising Star I
The Antutu score:
For Reviewers: 820000
After .49 update: 813000
After .56 update: 809000
Will the score keep on reducing after each update?
Please let us know what information we can provide so that these performance issues can be fixed.
@Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@ghyzriellgalez06 Happy to hear that performance has improved. 🙂

And as you said, the screen recorder issue is being worked on and you should hopefully see an improvement with the next FOTA.

View post
Thanks @Gustav_ASUS. I hope the update for the screen recording issue will come soon. 😁😁😁

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
Anna-Kin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/173016#Comment_173016

Did the update in any way reduce or affect the battery life and SOT?

View post
Same as before, i think. I don't susually pay attention for the battery life, hence I am mostly playing game while doing bypass charging. Try turning off the auto start manager in the battery settingsbfor the apps which is not needed. It my help.