This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Q Beta for Asus

suhitkar
Rising Star I
Which Asus phone will get Android Q beta 3??Asus Zenfone 5z or Upcoming Zenfone 6..
16 REPLIES 16

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi
We have now fixed the download links so they should be available to download;
https://www.asus.com/Android-Q-Beta/
If you have this website previously cached, please clear cache and refresh.

Br
CH

taraknathds
Star I
I have tried today thru my mac pc. but failed to do. Not find a single video about this tutorials so far. Briefing the step by step what I did
1) Reboot by pressing power key + volume up key (2) fastboot screen appears  where fastboot is in "red" mark & Device Locked is in red mark too (3) plug the USB cable to PC (4) I have open the terminal & unzip the WW-ZS620KL-10.03.4.52-BSP-user_52-release.zip (5) gone to the folder & click on the update_image_for_mac (6) on my phone nothing is appeared & on pc terminal window it gets scrolled & finally it says download fail...download fail...(7) I have tried 5-6 times but it remain same. Tried to check fastboot method thru any other forum or social media like youtube but surprise to see there is not a single post of fastboot method for zenfone 5z. all other cheap zenfones tutorials are there but for this flagship, no tutorial. (7) I have filled up the google form & given the link on the screen recorded video. Expect you should give step by step tutorials with screen shot of each & every steps. For your information, I have enabled developer option to enable USB debugging.
Hope I will get help. If not nothing worries.

shakalaca
Rising Star II
@taraknathds
Replace the 'update_image_for_mac.sh' with this one: https://gist.github.com/shakalaca/287d2e35962ba452e380441d6c0a945a and let me know if it works

rafaelzinvips
Star I
I could not go back to android p, when I did the procedure it is on the screen fastboot
and does not go out, I could only go back to oreo and now my 5z does not update manually to 9
what can I try?

rafaelzinvips
Star I
my 5z does not update neither by adb he gives the error in 46%
nor putting the file in the root that he gives (system update failed)