jaykesharwani9
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

17 REPLIES 17

xSkittz
Star I
If you want just to watch any video / movies, then buy another brand. btw ROG Phone built for gamers.. just saying...

leviroth0
Rising Star I
xSkittz

If you want just to watch any video / movies, then buy another brand. btw ROG Phone built for gamers.. just saying...

View post
That's kind of a poor excuse for the issue. This phone does cost in the upper end of smartphones it should be able to everything with a emphasis with gaming.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
leviroth0

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/173052#Comment_173052

That's kind of a poor excuse for the issue. This phone does cost in the upper end of smartphones it should be able to everything with a emphasis with gaming.

View post
Yes and no ,
Still the pricing is very good compare to other brands like even almost half the price compare to samaung and apple
xSkittz

View post
But thats not a valid excuse , a mobile should be able to do everything with appropriate results if not the best

jaykesharwani9
Rising Star II
You're all are forgetting, this is a phone and it has a display which costs 50% of the price of phone. Why would I want a crappy display? And coming to gaming part, it has been marketed as a gaming phone, however it's still a phone which has a crappy display.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi jaykesharwani9,
If you are not satisficed with the display
Kindly visit the nearest service center:
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india