waxy78611
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version: .49 LATEST
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
This update has fixed some issues that I created a thread about. Voice echo fixed, ghost touch fixed. Volte, Admin Anders explained about Asus getting in touch with carriers to sort this, that's good news.
But I've noticed that the "temperature strategy" hasn't lowered the temp. With same usage as previous software, the phone is getting more warmer with same usage on this .49 update.. also, speaker volume has decreased, this is with both media play back & during a call on loudspeaker. Android system is still chewing the battery more than any other app.
I will be making a log & passing on to Anders, anyone else facing these issues I suggest you do the same, log the issues & send to Anders/Asus..

8 REPLIES 8

dennis_zuniga
Star I
.56 is available now in PH.

ChillyRide
Rising Star I
Throttle limit increased, more stable fps till 56C in Genshin. Still -20k points in Antutu vs .49! And it took half a month to change few numbers T limits =\. Any big update is coming or thats it?

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
dennis.zuniga

.56 is available now in PH.

View post
Yep got mine. Excited to test it. Hope the screen recording microphone input not working is also fixed with this update.

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
ChillyRide

Throttle limit increased, more stable fps till 56C in Genshin. Still -20k points in Antutu vs .49! And it took half a month to change few numbers T limits =\. Any big update is coming or thats it?

View post
Hmmm. It is good for me. Atleast they increased the limit temperature from 48 to 56. But still, I hope they could do more on regarding the optimization of temperature and performance.