This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expertbook B9450 - possible to make any USB port always-on?

NickB99
Star I
I run Windows 10.
Sometimes the USB ports remain powered when the laptop is off, so I can use them to charge other devices. But then sometimes they are not powered. If I search for guidance online, I find there is reference to Power Options>Advanced power settings>USB suspend settings. However, no such setting exists in the power plans on my laptop.
Perhaps the laptop keeps the ports on when in Sleep, but switches them off in Hibernate mode? Any information or advice you can give me would be appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Nick,
If you don't have the option in the Advanced power setting, then I'm afraid that there is not much we can do.
I will report your feedback to related department.
Thank you very much.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
NickB99

I run Windows 10.

Sometimes the USB ports remain powered when the laptop is off, so I can use them to charge other devices. But then sometimes they are not powered. If I search for guidance online, I find there is reference to Power Options>Advanced power settings>USB suspend settings. However, no such setting exists in the power plans on my laptop.

Perhaps the laptop keeps the ports on when in Sleep, but switches them off in Hibernate mode? Any information or advice you can give me would be appreciated.

Expertbook B9450 - possible to make any USB port always-on?
by default windows os will not show those settings in some cases depending upon hardwares.
I give registry key file, download and merge it .
https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/a/#/s/75863980988940449951E19C684101A6W