Ash4U
  1. System: TUF A15
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: FA506IU
  4. Frequency of occurrence: REGULAR
  5. Reset OS: YES
  6. Screenshot or video: NO

========================

Detailed description:I'm using my laptop for 1 month, from buying, every game is crashing from 7gb game to 90+ gb... Then i found my laptop is working normally on performance mode but when I'm turning to turbo the game Crashing... Why this happens please help me... I'm so disappointed... If i play on performance the laptop heats up too much for normal fan speed... I need the turbo mode to cool down... And also for performance... Please help...

Game Crashing On TUF A15 FA506IU While Activating Turbo Mode
I just bought my laptop 2 days ago, when I try to play some games it's always crashing after some gameplay no matter what games it is, from the really light games to the real heavy one. It's only occur when I tried to play some games and never happen when I do another activities. The game crashes after some game play, It closes itself, everything is very well without games, system doesn't crash. Can someone help me please.. @Blake_ASUS
2 REPLIES 2

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Can you describe more of the crash?
Like the screen freeze? or the game closed itself? any error code?
Was the device hot? how is the situation in Armoury Crate?
What is your BIOS version?
Thank you.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
muhhin7
  1. System: TUF A15
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: FX506IU
  4. Frequency of occurrence: REGULAR
  5. Reset OS: YES
  6. Screenshot or video: NO

========================

Detailed description:i have an identical problem with this discussion

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/45080/game-crashing-on-tuf-a15-fa506iu-while-activating-turbo...

I just bought my laptop 2 days ago, when I try to play some games it's always crashing after some gameplay no matter what games it is, from the really light games to the real heavy one. It's only occur when I tried to play some games and never happen when I do another activities. The game crashes after some game play, It closes itself, everything is very well without games, system doesn't crash. Can someone help me please.. @Blake_ASUS

GAME CRASHING ON ASUS TUF GAMING FX506IU
Could you tell me the names of the games.
I have my own experience, few old games will not run under Windows 10 and also through the steam client.
If possible find the game crashed file, like .dump or .dmp files , and then zip the files, upload to online storage like Asus web storage, then paste shared link here.
If possible contact the game manufacturer support site and ask for the troubleshooting steps.