cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE and Wifi Calling on Zenfone 8

lukasz_szabelsk
Rising Star II
Hi all,
Does anyone know if we can expect enabling VoLTE and Wifi Calling in european networks? I can only see in settings that icons for these options are available to enable at notification bar:
screenshot-20210518-120433796.png

Also as call quality is quite poor, can we expect some improvement with software updates as enabling HD Voice codecs?
Best,
Lukasz
265 REPLIES 265

kamil_warkocz
Star I
When can we expect volte lte to be included in the Polish Orange network? is the last thing that blocks me from buying this model?

mickey10021
Rising Star II
image.png
Zenfone 8 Flip just got a new update with enabled VoLTE in some more countries. Hopefully Zenfone 8 will get it soon too 😍

Minty
Star I
Feeback on : 30.11.55.57 : Zenfone 8 Flip.
Running on H3G (Three UK)
VOLTE = Works (Did not before)
VoWiFI = Does Not work.
I have tried various combinations of options (plus disabling dual band wifi) but no VoWiFi icon appears (and the icon is enabled). Checking my router/firewall logs the phone is not attempting to connect to the VoWiFi service. If I put the sim back in my old phone VoWiFi works, so I know its not my network and VoWiFi is enabled on the Sim/Service.

lukasz_szabelsk
Rising Star II
VoLTE and VoWiFI in Orange PL oficially? WOW! That was fast. Thanks Asus. Looking forward to get this update asap 😄

liviu_gl1985
Star I
Asus, please also enable VoLTE for Vodafone Romania in Asus Zenfone 8 Flip. Thank you!