bhudbudsuman
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5 16/256
Firmware Version:. 49
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: ALL THE TIME
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): CODM, GENSHIN IMPACT
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
When will this issue be resolved. I got the phone with. 26 version. Played game fairly enough with the phone recording on it. The game was smooth,even with out x mode plus in codm. Later it started lagging and throttling. So i decided to update the firmware of the phone to. 49. What a big mistake. So now, cant even play properly with recording on in codm and genshin impact. Damn. This is already the second week. Reading on this forum sections, can't get a straight answer from the moderators here, and a people are complaining with the same issue I have. Are the MODERATOR HERE COMMUNICATING THIS ISSUE TO THE DEVELOPERS? ARE THEY WORKING WITH WITH THIS PERFORMANCE ISSUE?!! IS THERE GOING TO BE AN UPDATE?+ THAT WILL FIX THIS?!!
I also olay games while recording in codm max settings, I get a random throttling, but not all the time, say kike 1 in every 3 games. Occurs 1 or 2 times on a single match. Its rare. In genshin impact, it is understandable it throttles and fos drops to 30 plus. Its understood. Since I only have the strix version of rog 3. So I decided to get 16 gb ram for rog 5. Bu this rog 5 performs worse. Getting 10 plus of fps when it throttles. My God! Such a waste of money.

If this aint gonna be solved on the next update. Ill be selling this. Warn every people I know planning to buy this pho e. Such a waste of money.!

Any Idea how to fix this? Or we will just have to wait for an update. HOPING DEVELOPERS OF THIS PHONE WILL FIX THIS. SO MUCH FOR HOPING FOR THIS 1000 DOLLAR PHONE!
2 REPLIES 2

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
Yes please. Optimize the screen recording and temperature control so we could play codm and other heavy games without fps drop abd stuttering while recording. Please devs.
screenshot-20210621-012832284.jpg
screenshot-20210621-012834522.jpg
screenshot-20210621-012837918.jpg

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
bhudbudsuman

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 5 16/256
  2. Firmware Version:. 49
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: ALL THE TIME
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): CODM, GENSHIN IMPACT

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

When will this issue be resolved. I got the phone with. 26 version. Played game fairly enough with the phone recording on it. The game was smooth,even with out x mode plus in codm. Later it started lagging and throttling. So i decided to update the firmware of the phone to. 49. What a big mistake. So now, cant even play properly with recording on in codm and genshin impact. Damn. This is already the second week. Reading on this forum sections, can't get a straight answer from the moderators here, and a people are complaining with the same issue I have. Are the MODERATOR HERE COMMUNICATING THIS ISSUE TO THE DEVELOPERS? ARE THEY WORKING WITH WITH THIS PERFORMANCE ISSUE?!! IS THERE GOING TO BE AN UPDATE?+ THAT WILL FIX THIS?!!

I also olay games while recording in codm max settings, I get a random throttling, but not all the time, say kike 1 in every 3 games. Occurs 1 or 2 times on a single match. Its rare. In genshin impact, it is understandable it throttles and fos drops to 30 plus. Its understood. Since I only have the strix version of rog 3. So I decided to get 16 gb ram for rog 5. Bu this rog 5 performs worse. Getting 10 plus of fps when it throttles. My God! Such a waste of money.

If this aint gonna be solved on the next update. Ill be selling this. Warn every people I know planning to buy this pho e. Such a waste of money.!

Any Idea how to fix this? Or we will just have to wait for an update. HOPING DEVELOPERS OF THIS PHONE WILL FIX THIS. SO MUCH FOR HOPING FOR THIS 1000 DOLLAR PHONE!

Rog 5 HEAVY FPS DROP AND THROTTLING
What about now with the latest fw?