Abhishek_Crm
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:Most off the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone shuts down when ever the battery reaches 20% and when I fully charge it it only shows 99% even if I charge it an hour extra and I have already used the phone now for about an hour and it is still showing 99% pls fix this issue
5 REPLIES 5

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Have your phone upgraded to the latest version. Format the phone and check if everything is fine. If not recert back

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Abhishek Crm,
Make sure you are on the latest software version which is .49 if not, you can check by
Go to setting => System => About => Software information.
1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern
2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph
3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same
Factory reset once

Neel007
Rising Star I
Abhishek Crm

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ROG Phone 5
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:Not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:Most off the time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

My phone shuts down when ever the battery reaches 20% and when I fully charge it it only shows 99% even if I charge it an hour extra and I have already used the phone now for about an hour and it is still showing 99% pls fix this issue

Battery issue
My device is also stuck in 99% after 30 min charge 99% is showing when u disconnect the charger then 100% battery is showing same issue is occured every time . After format this issue is not solve.

SwaggieP
Star III
Hi all,
My Rog Phone 5 is with the latest software update.
It shut down automatically at around 17%. This happened twice already. I try to charge my phone to 100% but after this happen, it is stuck in 99% after 1hr of charging.

Now I use yhe phone(playing games) for around 30 mins and it is still showing 99% and not going down.

Any idea for all these problems? Any solution? Or need to wait a new update?