vicky9943861292
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: 5z
Firmware Version: 2k21 jan patch
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Asus bringing new bugs to device instead of fixing bugs . I can each and every update. They adding more bugs instead of fixing .

I think they pushing customers to buy new devices
12 REPLIES 12

hkorkut
Rising Star II
No one wants android 12 or 13 from you. We want a properly stable, bug-free final software update. Is this so hard? But you forget this. Angry zenfone owners will never buy Asus phones from now on. Because you started it by making fools of us. Even if Asus is the only phone brand in the world, I will not buy it anymore. Because you don't value your customers. Opening a Zentalk forum and answering stupid questions does not mean customer satisfaction. But you insist on not understanding it. That's the funny thing. If there is a customer, there is you. If there is no customer, you are a big nobody. But you will understand this painfully in the future. Then it will be too late for everything.

Falcon_ASUS
hkorkut

camera blur and many more problems have been written here many times. but after months you haven't found a solution. Battery problem, auto-rotate problem, power master problem, double tap problem etc etc. What other problem are we talking about? The device is very good. But your software itself is a disgrace. What is even more interesting is that Asus engineers do not see or hear about this issue. If there are three monkeys, it's definitely on asus.

View post
@hkorkut
Please try clearing cache & storage of Camera (long press "Camera">App Info>Storage & memory>Clear cache/Clear storage).
If the camera is still blurry, I would like to suggest you to bring back your mobile to our service center.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Also you can contact the local service center for help. The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/172507#Comment_172507

@hkorkut

Please try clearing cache & storage of Camera (long press "Camera">App Info>Storage & memory>Clear cache/Clear storage).

If the camera is still blurry, I would like to suggest you to bring back your mobile to our service center.

The following is the contact information: 

http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

Also you can contact the local service center for help. The following is the contact information: 

http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View post
First of all i am really glad that @Falcon_ASUS sir you took a charge here to WW forum we need Moderators like you for flagships.
1) For auto rotation there are many threads in Zenfone 5z discussions and this issue happens many times since android pie. system gets stuck on a page and unable to detect rotations when hold in landscape mode for long time while in browser. And i saw it sometimes with apps as well.
2) What about double tap issue?? (Started after recent. 123. Firmware version update.
3)What about SBI yono app issue app always crashes??
4) What about Powermaster bug?? system always stays in power saving mode if used for some more time than the entred smart switch time slot. System doesnt go back to balance mode automatically. (happens only when used smart switch feature.
5) yes for Gmail notifications Zenfone 5z behaves same like Zenfone 7. There are no Gmail real time Gmail notifications we always have to open app to get notifications.
6) NFC always disconnects or does not connects when trying to send files
7) screen recording bug sometimes ongoing screen recording gets automatically saved. As i have shared it on ZH forum. Happens sometimes.
6) For jio Vowifi it gets enabled only when wifi network strength is 80% and above below 80% its is unstable. Always have to go closer to wifi and comeback to get it stable below 80% otherwise system not even detects vowifi if i am away from netwrork area but strength is 80%.
7) Battery always shows charging even it is green led and 100% charged.
😎 screen pinning unstable
9) twin apps page keeps flashing apps which are downside.
With. 123 firmware update ASUS devs fixed only those issues which where reported on ZH forum 5z users.
What about WW forum Zenfone 5z users?? We dint get many fixes even after reporting those bugs several times and also provided various logs and videos to show issues but DEVS have always ignored WW users why is this discrimination??? Also we got outdated security patch with last firmware why?? 5z does not deserve such bad end 😞
Atleast fix basic issues like double tap, power saving, banking app crashing issue, Gmail notifications.
All these options are used in day to day life. 123 have broke it. Zenfone 5z atleast deserves one last stable firmware with latest security patch before saying a final Good bye from ASUS.
5z is a good device dont dissapoint users with such unstable software i have no complains on hardware side.
I hope you will make this happen one last time. And then we have nothing much to ask ASUS if we get a one last stable firmware.
@CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Kris_ASUS
Please listen to our last voices. Dont ignore a Good flagship device. We deserve one last firmware with latest security patch atleast.
Thanks!