sumdud
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ASUS_I005DA
Firmware Version: forgot to check
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone was 38% when I charged it and I left it to go shower. after finish I grab my phone and it is so hot and I press the power button to check if my phone is ok but no, no display I guess it automatically turn off if its too hot so it turn it back on the logo shows up and the rog animation shows to then the screen turn off again, no charging status. I also tried to charge in side port, nothing. tried to fast boot by pressing + volume and power it shows start and I press power then it boot up and again same thing rog animation shows and nothing didn't turn on. I try it again but now its not working, just nothing no charging status, cannot boot up, no led indicator, nothing just a dead rog phone, same to my rog 2.
pls I need helpsorry for my english.
19 REPLIES 19

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@sumdud Has the phone cooled off completely back to room temp? If so, leave it connected to the charger for an hour or so, then disconnect it and try to boot.
If the phone shows no signs of life, please contact your nearest service center.

sumdud
Star II
@Gustav_ASUS i tried. Only heats up the phone and no sign of life

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
sumdud

@Gustav_ASUS i tried. Only heats up the phone and no sign of life

View post
Better go to service centre

sumdud
Star II
@Gustav_ASUS any idea what cause of this problem?

wojtekmarchewka
Rising Star I
@sumdud Try it like this. I saved a "dead" phone many times
Hold down the volume up, then hold down the power button. while holding both buttons, connect the charger to the USB (bottom). Keep the buttons pressed for over a minute. Will not help! Repeat this several times.