Did you mean: 

My phone keeps restarting again and again

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
  1. Model Name: Asus 6z (zenfone 6)
  2. Firmware Version: WW-16.1220.1906.167
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Continuously 
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): 
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I recently bought Asus 6z on 25th July. I installed the latest update and after usage of couple of days the phone kept rebooting again and again. Before rebooting started, the sim signals kept turning off and on again. I did a factory reset as well but the problem remained. 
Please provide a solution to this as many others here are also facing the problem. It cannot be a hard ware issue as the problem started AFTER the latest update (after reading all related threads here). 
41 REPLIES 41

This restarting problem how can I fix,if do downgrade system update to 156,Will it fixed???

Kikoly@ can I apply ur proccedure or system downgrade for fixed restarting problem ??

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
We recommend contacting your local repair center if your phone is restarting our auto-rebooting. This is most likely a hardware issue.

nikhil_sen93
Star III
LP_ASUS

We recommend contacting your local repair center if your phone is restarting our auto-rebooting. This is most likely a hardware issue.

View post
Been facing this issue since july... it's been 2 and half month since i have been waiting for my phone to get repaired. Every 14 days i go to the service center, give my phone... they reset the software and give it back... and they take 14 days to do it...
I have completely lost faith in the Asus service center's in India and i consider this phone a loss... I have already sent all the screenshots from every mail i have written weekly to asus to all the automated replies i get which are total bullshit to tech websites and tech journalists. I want this thing to get media coverage. I have also filed a complaint in the consumer court and I will see to this the company is banned from India. I am gonna try my best.

Take a legal action agaist them