This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Im Screen Record my PUBG, I dont hear microphone voice. Why??

shaifulbaktiya9
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 5
Firmware Version: Latest
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Frequency
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Screen Recoder & PUBG
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My Question:
screenshot-20210603-150113253.jpg
When Im Screen Record my PUBG, I dont hear microphone voice. Already select microphone at screen recorder setting but still dont hear my voice. ASUS please help me solve this problem. This is very big issue. I cant make PUBG Content because of this. 
20 REPLIES 20

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
ghyzriellgalez06

I did some test with screen recording and here's what I found.

When in game microphone is on, the screen recording with microphone audio will not pick up microphone sound. But when in game microphone is off, screen recording with microphone audio will work, it will pick up microphone sound. It seems that there is a conflict between in-game microphone and screen recording microphone. And this is happening to pubg mlbb when you open your in-game microphone.

I hope the devs could fix this as soon as possible. I know this is a software issue, because the microphone recording is working, it just that when the in game microphone is on, it will not work.

This issue is not present with my rog 3.

Please fix this devs. As soon as possible..

In game microphone on.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/NPAGMZZSY2XA/2021-06-05-02-11-34.mp4

In game microphone off.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/QA98J2OB9018/2021-06-05-02-10-32.mp4

View post
Hello mods, good good day! Is there an update on this. Please help. And also for the live streaming...

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@shaifulbaktiya95 @ghyzriellgalez06 The next FOTA update will address this issue. When the update arrives, please test the screen recorder and get back to me with your results. Thanks for reporting this. 🙂

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@shaifulbaktiya95 @ghyzriellgalez06 The next FOTA update will address this issue. When the update arrives, please test the screen recorder and get back to me with your results. Thanks for reporting this. 🙂

View post
😁😁😁 Thank you so much gustav. Will do... Thisbis really great. Especially that the screen recording has no cap on it. Unlike rog 3. And also with rog 5. You can choose the fps of screen recording. So cool😍😍😍
@Gustav_ASUS Regarding the fps drop and stuttering, which i believe related to thermal control, will it be addressed also on the next update?

rStar
Rising Star II
ghyzriellgalez06

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/172378#Comment_172378

😁😁😁 Thank you so much gustav. Will do... Thisbis really great. Especially that the screen recording has no cap on it. Unlike rog 3. And also with rog 5. You can choose the fps of screen recording. So cool😍😍😍

@Gustav_ASUS Regarding the fps drop and stuttering, which i believe related to thermal control, will it be addressed also on the next update?

View post
I recorded Battlegrounds gameplay with same parameters i.e 720p, High, 60fps..
When editing in FilmoraGO, last few minutes of video was freezing.
I'm confused, should i lower the parameters or i get a different editing tool.

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
rStar

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/172412#Comment_172412

I recorded Battlegrounds gameplay with same parameters i.e 720p, High, 60fps..

When editing in FilmoraGO, last few minutes of video was freezing.

I'm confused, should i lower the parameters or i get a different editing tool.

View post
I am also doing screen recording while playing pubg, codm and mlbb. Parameters, 1080, high, 60 fps. I have no problem with the recording what so ever now, although before I was experiencing having a this image distortion in the beginning of the recording (picture below). But for the quality of the video, it is perfect for me. Try checking with other apps. Maybe its an app concern.
screenshot-20210619-100820699.jpg
screenshot-20210619-100829151.jpg