cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 5 Discussion Thread

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Hi Zentalk,
As more and more users get their hands on the brand-new ROG Phone 5, we want to keep the forum section dedicated to technical questions and issues. General discussion threads about the ROG Phone 5 will be removed from now on and you are kindly asked to use this thread if you want to talk about the ROG Phone 5 with other users. If you encounter a bug or technical issue with your device, please create a separate thread.
As always, keep it clean and be respectful to each other. The thread will be moderated accordingly and posts that break our community rules will be removed. If you spot any bad behavior in this thread, or any other thread on Zentalk, please notify me or another moderator on our staff.
GL HF! ❤️

ROG Phone 5 | For Those Who Dare | ROG
347 REPLIES 347

al7los69
Star II
There is a problem in photographing Snapchat and video sound in oscillation 2_ The screen is reversed in Arabic 3_ It is not supported in Babji Al-Qarfq 90 frame does not support 4_ 5g and the sound in the speaker connection is not heard

rStar
Rising Star II
When i power off my device and plug in the charger, HyperCharge kicks in and all those Battery Care things become Null & Void. 🤨

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
rStar

When i power off my device and plug in the charger, HyperCharge kicks in and all those Battery Care things become Null & Void. 🤨

View post
Very true. You need to understand also this that the system app is actually keeping the power limited to charge the phone. Now keeping the phone off, how do you expect that the system app is going to work to limit the charge in the phone!! Very easy peasy 🤗

rStar
Rising Star II
Reaperzwolf

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/172087#Comment_172087

Very true. You need to understand also this that the system app is actually keeping the power limited to charge the phone. Now keeping the phone off, how do you expect that the system app is going to work to limit the charge in the phone!! Very easy peasy 🤗

View post
Yeah I also thought that might be the reason. 🥲

rStar
Rising Star II
screenshot-20210617-163011577-281-29.jpg
screenshot-20210617-162349796-281-29.jpg
Tell me devs, why its hidden down there?
Must be some specific reason 🙄