Star I
System: windows 10 64 bit
Battery or AC:
Model: ROG STRIX G531GT
Frequency of occurrence: frequently
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Hi , Recently i had some Armoury crate problems which i couldn't do anything in armoury crate since it didn't recognize my device and gave me a service error , i came here saw some people having the same problem and done what they've done but it didn't help , so i reinstalled windows and installed all drivers and when i wanted to install armoury crate it gave the same problems . i deleted and installed it again , i checked services and other stuff but i didn't find any thing that can be a help , i have a G531GT which mostly people with this model have the same issue , my laptop gets overheating since i can't set it to turbo and by default its set on windows mode , Pleasee Pleasee Please help this service error thing is makin me crazy ,
Regards
7 REPLIES 7

amirarsalan
Star I
screenshot-2821-29.png
@Blake_ASUS Hi there , i just uninstalled armoury crate using the link that you gave me , and i checked that if there is any armoury crate related app/driver on my device using Geek Uninstaller Just as u said , now im gonna restart my Pc again and try installing armoury crate from the same link , I Hope it works , i'll notify you when its Done
Regards

amirarsalan
Star I
screenshot-2021-06-17-141117.png
Hi There @Blake_ASUS , i tried installing armoury crate for the past days , and every time i get this error though my internet is alright and has no Problems , I would Be happy if i get your opinion on This
Regards

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
amirarsalan

screenshot-2821-29.png

@Blake_ASUS Hi there , i just uninstalled armoury crate using the link that you gave me , and i checked that if there is any armoury crate related app/driver on my device using Geek Uninstaller Just as u said , now im gonna restart my Pc again and try installing armoury crate from the same link , I Hope it works , i'll notify you when its Done

Regards

View post
Would you mind to share the whole program list?
Because Amroury Crate related drivers might not be named under "armoury crate".
Thank you.