cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After last update.

birkemark78
Star I
Hi guys.
After last update I'm beginning to have a lot of problems. Do you also have them?
- My phone can't be on wifi periodic. It says no connection. Have to turn of wifi, wait some minutes, and the on again. It lasts 5/10 min. I have a lot of other products on wifi at the same time, but don't have any problems. My sim/mobile data is no problem. Battery saver is turned of.
- Notifications comes in a group, and always 5-120 min later. Fore example i have Nest door bell. I will get the notification later that a person have ding-donged. I know some cases it okay😀
- The phone get hot when charging (my OnePlus don't)
- The screen is active in my pocket. I do a lot of emergency calls when I'm moving.
Tobias

18 REPLIES 18

pipsss81
Rising Star I
I had to turn off and then back on wifi yesterday once as it showed wifi connection, but youtube reported no connection.
Pocket activation is also my big problem. Locked fingerprint scanner is common occurrence and it happened to me to, that emergency contact was called while phone was in my pocket.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
For notifications;
You may try to disable "Background app management" in Settings -> Battery

This would turn all of that off, Background app management helps hibernate apps after a while in memory (not kill them), but this may cause notifications to come in delayed as you experience.

What you may also try is to "longpress" the specific app icon, press " i " and find the same setting in Battery settings per app. This allows you to control the hibernation by app instead of all on/off.

laurie_goldsmit
Star III
I'm having the same problem with calls while phone is in my pocket 🙄

U7G7hb
Star II
I also have the pocket screen activations.
It hasn't called anyone yet, but that's bound to happen.