Neel007
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus Rog 5
Firmware Version:18.0840.2104.49
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I am using rog 5 phone from 15 days. Gives 4 to 4.30 hours battery backup for pubg game (pubg graphics setting- smooth+ultra). Asus 5z gives almost 3.30 hours battery backup for pubg. Asus rog 5 needs more battery optimisation. Please reffer below screenshot.
signal-2021-06-16-114722.jpg
signal-2021-06-16-114743.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

Sibi
Rising Star II
Neel007

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/172029#Comment_172029

I think u didn't watch rog 5 launch event. 😀😀😀

screenshot-20210616-224140.jpg

View post
It's mentioned as call if duty in the pic you sent and yr saying abt pubg!and you can see in right bottom of the screen itself it's mentioned as screen set to 60hz...we dont ddo that when we play ryt?

Neel007
Rising Star I
Sibi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/172038#Comment_172038

It's mentioned as call if duty in the pic you sent and yr saying abt pubg!and you can see in right bottom of the screen itself it's mentioned as screen set to 60hz...we dont ddo that when we play ryt?

View post
I am playing pubg with refresh rate 60hz and using ultra durable system modes. My friend using rog 3 mobile and he gets 6 hour battey backup for pubg. Thats y i am saying rog 5 needs more optimisation.if i play pubg with HDR or 4k + extreme setting and set refresh rate to 120hz or 144hz then this 4.10 hours battery backup will good .

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Neel007,
Totally understand your point here. Can you try to play a different game like Call of Duty Mobile/FreeFire and share your stats?
I am not denying the battery life on PUBGM here, but a 2nd game stats would help to evaluate further.

Neel007
Rising Star I
Ok i will try if possible. Please consider there are many user talking about battery backup issue. Also asus also campare game play battery backup with some mobiles in launch event. If genshin impact gives 5.15 hours backup in 60z. Pubg is not heavy game compare to genshin impact.please look into this matter.