This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volte

rimsv77
Rising Star II
I would like to remind you again of the situation. Is there a chance to choose O2 Telefonica CZ?
26 REPLIES 26

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
How about giving the user option to use VOLTE without being supported by the provider? I can understand that it takes a lot of time and money to support VOLTE for a provider, but if you are not willing to spend the time and/or the money then please allow us to use it but without support. saying that if there is a problem we cannot fix it since you don't have support. Exactly like the custom roms provide it....I doubt there will be legal issues with this since all the custom roms use it....If not, please speed up the VOLTE support for the markets where you are selling the phone...It's been more than 6 months since I bought the phone in Germany and there is no work about VOLTE support for Vodafone DE.

rimsv77
Rising Star II
Can you run volte on zenfone 7pro? zenfone 8 has choose O2 telefonica CZ

rimsv77
Rising Star II
screenshot-20210609-072114032.jpg
I would love if you enabled the dial for the zenfone 7 pro as well. Thank you

rimsv77
Rising Star II
screenshot-20210612-131114567.jpg
Volte & vowifi 02 czech republice Zenfone 8. Please next update fór Zenfone 7 pro?

LoneRanger
Star III
Hello, it would be helpful if the whole of Europe would be activated. O2 is switching off UMTS in Germany this year.