Did you mean: 

White line on screen

System: Vivobook 15 X513UA
Battery or AC: Both
Serial No: M3N0CV117950115
Frequency of occurrence: Frequently
Screenshot or video: Screenshot
========================
Detailed description:Hey I have bought this laptop 30 days ago,from yesterday night i'm facing this issue.There is a small white horizontal line in my screen it can't be seen normally but when the screen is black it appears.Now i'm worried about it because only 1 month has passed.I didn't broke it or it never fell idk it happened all of a sudden,can anyone help me with it?Should I change the screen or what?Plz help.
info.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
ankandebnath05
  1. System: Vivobook 15 X513UA
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Serial No: M3N0CV117950115
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Frequently
  5. Screenshot or video: Screenshot

========================

Detailed description:Hey I have bought this laptop 30 days ago,from yesterday night i'm facing this issue.There is a small white horizontal line in my screen it can't be seen normally but when the screen is black it appears.Now i'm worried about it because only 1 month has passed.I didn't broke it or it never fell idk it happened all of a sudden,can anyone help me with it?Should I change the screen or what?Plz help.

info.jpg

White line on screen
@ankandebnath05
Please reboot your laptop and enter the BIOS to confirm if the white line still exists.
[Notebook] How to enter the BIOS configuration | Official Support | ASUS GlobalIf the situation remains the same, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/ Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.