This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No smooth transition between apps

efadfa
Star II
Like in the title - there is this one-second stutter when switching between the apps. Is that a noticeable problem? No... Until you're listening to music. Because then, due to the stutter, the music stops for that second and the speakers pop. It's incredibly frustrating when you want to answer a message while playing a game or simply switch between apps. Especially for me, since I use my phone mostly to listen to music. Is there a specific setting that can make the transition not break the whole phone for a second? I tried setting it to high performance but it didn't help at all.
14 REPLIES 14

efadfa
Star II
Update: I did a clean install and the issue is smaller now, but it's still persistent when I go into game applications, so it's still a very prevalent issue.

mkumitsu
Star III
The phone has much more bugs, as losing internet conection while listening Tidal or spotify, slowing down so much that the phone has to be reboot once a day, battery drain. If you can i recomend to return it anyway. I would had done it if i could.

efadfa
Star II
Oh... Thank you, I guess I'll return it. No idea what else to take though.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Hi all, it is not like Zenfone 8 is on end of line support there is still very long way to go & all issues you are facing will be addresed with future firmwares hence system will get more and more stable as time passes by, so its just the matter of patience which will be appreciated alot. Zenfone 8 is really a good device, i undersatand that software may be bit buggy but it is not like there is no any solution for that so please be patient for future firmwares. Every thing will get fixed eventually with time. Again not everyone faces same issues bugs totally depends on various usage patterns so this should be understandable.
Please dont worry!

Chris1
Rising Star II
mkumitsu

The phone has much more bugs, as losing internet conection while listening Tidal or spotify, slowing down so much that the phone has to be reboot once a day, battery drain. If you can i recomend to return it anyway. I would had done it if i could.

View post
Sorry, mine doesn't lose connexion while listening to spotify (or doing anything else), doesn't slow down (i never have to reboot except with system upgrades) and i have no battery drain.