Star I
System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Battery or AC: AC
Model: ROG Strix G731GT
Frequency of occurrence: Frequency
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Hi, I recently reinstalled Windows, after I installed all my drivers I wanted to reinstall Armory Crate again and it didn't work it gave me an error saying I don't have internet, I came here I saw some people having the same problem and they did what they did and they didn't work, so I reinstalled Windows and installed all the drivers and when I wanted to install the Armory Crate
89c6a8bc-251b-48e7-8590-c65910e43d21.png
, I gave the same problems. I deleted it and installed it again, I checked the services and other things, but I didn't find anything that could help me, I have a G731GT that most people with this model have the same problem, my laptop overheats from moment I can set it to turbo and by default it is set to Windows mode, Please Please Please help this service service thing is make me crazy.
Regards
2 REPLIES 2

nemolito
Star I
hi, yeah i have the exact same problem on my zephyrus GA502D i did everething they said and everything i saw but i and nothing works ...
Cant play anything without my pc overheats rn its such a shame.
Seby
  1. System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: ROG Strix G731GT
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Frequency
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:Hi, I recently reinstalled Windows, after I installed all my drivers I wanted to reinstall Armory Crate again and it didn't work it gave me an error saying I don't have internet, I came here I saw some people having the same problem and they did what they did and they didn't work, so I reinstalled Windows and installed all the drivers and when I wanted to install the Armory Crate

89c6a8bc-251b-48e7-8590-c65910e43d21.png

, I gave the same problems. I deleted it and installed it again, I checked the services and other things, but I didn't find anything that could help me, I have a G731GT that most people with this model have the same problem, my laptop overheats from moment I can set it to turbo and by default it is set to Windows mode, Please Please Please help this service service thing is make me crazy.

Regards

Armory Crate Services ERROR

nemolito
Star I
lmk if u find anything that can help us plz