This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery decrements by 2% at a time

kedar
Star III
For example if battery is currently at 50% , it will decrement to 49% and then to 48% shortly if not immediately.
17 REPLIES 17

kedar
Star III
BTLI42BKA9UT.jpg
The battery consumption seems fine as I got 9hrs SOT over 3 days. I had charged the phone to 92% and it is still over 10%

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Would you all say that this is more likely to happen around 50% battery because I just stared at my battery status going from 90-88 while watching YouTube in 1080P at full brightness and it took about the same time for each 1% drop.

kedar
Star III
I checked for some time and the issue replicated at 91%, 60% as well as 15%. This usually occurs when/after using cpu and gpu intensive applications.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Ok, lets test in the same way and see what happens.
I ran Antutu Stress Test at full brightness with the following results. 88% 2m 27s, 87% 2m 02s, 86% 2m 07s, 85% 2m 1s
I don't know why the first % lasted a little longer. Maybe the stress test was less intense during that % but you can see it's pretty stable.

kedar
Star III

P074P2CMZ03F.jpg
So I logged the battery percentages with the help of batteryLog application from the playstore. As you can see in the screenshot I was able to replicate the 2% battery drop. I have also attached the log in .xlsx format with more readings where you can find multiple instances where the battery drops 1% within few minutes. Also at row 68 when I charged the mobile the temperature reached 42 degree, is that normal?