Hindra_
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG 5 ASUS_1005DA ZS683KS
Firmware Version: WW_18.0840.2104.49
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): All apps and OS
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
As I notice when playing CODM this morning when I tried to use 4-fingers at once only 3 or 2 fingers are being registered to the phone and I've seen such scenario on ROG 3 and disabled the screenshot gesture on settings but still having the same issue.
ROG 3 and 5 are both different phone so I guess that is irrelevant to start with. I just recently bought this phone 1 day ago. I even sent a support ticket on the seller but even them are so slow. Refund is a slow process as well and they will ask confirmation on ASUS for sure. I am still covered by 7-days warranty of seller and should give me a brandnew phone or refund since I bought this on official ROG Shopee account
Another issue is the front camera being blurred and I can even compare this to a 10-year old phone with the quality it produce. For your reference I can PM the photos for your reference but I will include the video I recorded about the issue on Multi-Touch.
PS: I'm not using any screen protector.
7 REPLIES 7

Hindra_
Star II
I was talking to the seller and asking for the same test on a new phone that means we can isolate the whole issue and I can know if I'm not the only one having the same issue so for sure this is a build flaw all my phones and iPad works well with sleeves.
Let me know if you are using 2 sleeves only but using 4 fingers to play? For what I notice as I test it we should use sleeves on all fingers that we will use on the device. But I'm not sure yet I will need to get a new pair of sleeves to try but even so that is annoying gaming line but yet they can't even work well with sleeves? LOL!

Hindra_
Star II
Can you test it as well to use 4 fingers or more as long you use sleeves on each fingers as well?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Hindra`

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus ROG 5 ASUS_1005DA ZS683KS
  2. Firmware Version: WW_18.0840.2104.49
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): All apps and OS

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

As I notice when playing CODM this morning when I tried to use 4-fingers at once only 3 or 2 fingers are being registered to the phone and I've seen such scenario on ROG 3 and disabled the screenshot gesture on settings but still having the same issue.

ROG 3 and 5 are both different phone so I guess that is irrelevant to start with. I just recently bought this phone 1 day ago. I even sent a support ticket on the seller but even them are so slow. Refund is a slow process as well and they will ask confirmation on ASUS for sure. I am still covered by 7-days warranty of seller and should give me a brandnew phone or refund since I bought this on official ROG Shopee account

Another issue is the front camera being blurred and I can even compare this to a 10-year old phone with the quality it produce. For your reference I can PM the photos for your reference but I will include the video I recorded about the issue on Multi-Touch.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/SVPEE2OMNDCG/img-0127.mp4

PS: I'm not using any screen protector.

Issue with Multi-touch and blurry selfie camera
I've done my best to replicate this behavior but my ROG 5 display doesn't fail even once so my guess is that your display must be defective. Visit a service center