This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen blinking issue

I have recently reset my Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. But After that, when I try to unlock the device, it will start blinking. Sometimes it will directly open or sometimes it won't open. What might be the issue?
3 REPLIES 3

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, we request you to provide us your device's latest firmware version. You can follow the below instructions to do the same: Settings -- About -- Software Information.

Satnam
Rising Star II
Hey mode if you are seeing my message, please reply to it.

And please answer why your team is not releasing Android 10 stable version for Asus Max Pro M1 and M2.

Request- Please release at least one stable version for Asus Max Pro M1, after all you can definitely turn off all updates of Asus Max Pro M1, we will not interfere with your work but still please release at least one stable version.

We heartily request that you please listen to our feedback and provide appropriate solutions.

Satnam
Rising Star II
fussion_ASUS

Hi, we request you to provide us your device's latest firmware version. You can follow the below instructions to do the same: Settings -- About -- Software Information.

View post
Hey mode if you are seeing my message, please reply to it.

And please answer why your team is not releasing Android 10 stable version for Asus Max Pro M1 and M2.

Request- Please release at least one stable version for Asus Max Pro M1, after all you can definitely turn off all updates of Asus Max Pro M1, we will not interfere with your work but still please release at least one stable version.

We heartily request that you please listen to our feedback and provide appropriate solutions.