ASHISH_RATHOUR
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

5 REPLIES 5

ASHISH_RATHOUR
Star II
Same issue with me plz help
screenshot-20210614-122327011.jpg

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, kindly elaborate on your issue so that we can understand it better. 

ASHISH_RATHOUR
Star II
Model Name: Asus 6z
Firmware Version: Latest A11
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Regular
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Whatsapp and Default File Manager
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I tried sending a picture as a document on whatsapp. Whenever i click "Browse other docs". I get this error which says " You many not have a proper app to view this content ". I have already reinstalled whatsapp and tried clearing cache and storage in file manager and gallery both several times. Rebooted too. The only thing i got it worked is installing 3rd party file manager. Do note that only few 3rd party file manager seems to work, not all.

ASHISH_RATHOUR
Star II
I tried sending a picture as a document on whatsapp. Whenever i click "Browse other docs". I get this error which says " You many not have a proper app to view this content ".

Plz help