This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch app button lag

mkumitsu
Star III
I used to often switch apps by double tap on switch app button on my previous phones. On my Asus there is a problem.
Showing apps last about one second and that cause double tap not works. It is always after some time without using the button, as If the process responsible for that was shut down in the background.
As you once push the button it work fine for some time. You have to work about minute on one app to cause the lag.
It happens even if battery mode is set on high performance and all battery Saving options turn off.
Things like that shouldn't appear on flagship smartphones.
Does someone work to rid off this issue?
3 REPLIES 3

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
A bit unsure with which feature you mean but is it like the video below? (Recorded on Zenfone 😎

mkumitsu
Star III
Yes, exactly. It should work like on video all the time, but don't work firs time after some time of working in any app.

Grzemar
Rising Star I
mkumitsu

I used to often switch apps by double tap on switch app button on my previous phones. On my Asus there is a problem.

Showing apps last about one second and that cause double tap not works. It is always after some time without using the button, as If the process responsible for that was shut down in the background.

As you once push the button it work fine for some time. You have to work about minute on one app to cause the lag.

It happens even if battery mode is set on high performance and all battery Saving options turn off.

Things like that shouldn't appear on flagship smartphones.

Does someone work to rid off this issue?

Switch app button lag
Same here. Latest firmware 51.60. It doesn't always happen, but often enough to be noticeable and disturbing.