This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIC ISSUE

screenshot-20210611-193919542.jpg
Hi since I updated my phone to the latest version, I'm starting to have a problem regarding to the mic. How can I fix it?
Asus Rog phone 2
15 REPLIES 15

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
gilbertnaquimen1995

screenshot-20210611-193919542.jpg

Hi since I updated my phone to the latest version, I'm starting to have a problem regarding to the mic. How can I fix it?

Asus Rog phone 2

MIC ISSUE
This is known bug. Please dont worry ASUS is already looking into this matter by collecting numerous logs and studying them. Most probably this issue will be addressed in next FOTA if everything goes well.
Thanks!

tramz_77
Star I
Same for me, since the latest update, i have a problem with the mic and also the sim card sometimes not detected.

Sekuk
Star III
tramz_77

Same for me, since the latest update, i have a problem with the mic and also the sim card sometimes not detected.

View post
Both problem also happened to my device..for sim problem, i already use new sim and done factory reset but that wont solve the problem..only few times of restart is the only temporary solution right now..

adonisampath
Star II
mic issue for me all online apps and sound recorder too...recieve of sound and talk very less to opposite side...please resolve the issue its irritating to continue video calls i need to speak loudly..after may 2021 update....