karthikraina404
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5 GLOBAL EDITION
Firmware Version: ON Latest version
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): OS
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I JUST PLAYED 1HR PUBG AND 30MINS OF LISTENING MUSIC, PLEASE CHECKOUT THE BATTERY DRAIN ON SCREENSHOT AND PROVIDE A SOLUTION
screenshot-20210526-110701364-281-29.jpg

84 REPLIES 84

Anna-Kin
Rising Star I
Reaperzwolf

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/171404#Comment_171404

Because he hardly used his phone. It was on standby 🤣. Check his SOT and also the apps he used. Hardly any app to drain his battery. If even i keep my phone on standby or just rarely use any app my phone will last for 3 days🤗

View post
Ah.. yes... XD...
True.. just noticed that lol..

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Anna-Kin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/171411#Comment_171411

Ah.. yes... XD...

True.. just noticed that lol..

View post
Just now edited my writing. Read it full

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
@Anna-Kin if you can show me your screenshot of the batter page, probably i can tell you whats going on.

Anna-Kin
Rising Star I
Reaperzwolf

@Anna-Kin if you can show me your screenshot of the batter page, probably i can tell you whats going on.

View post
@Reaperzwolf Heres a super SS, the battery is at 21%, charged it to 100% yesterday around 8 PM IST.
TBH, I am slowly realizing that the battery life of this 6000mAh phone is not as good as the reviewers hyped it to be, I expected a two-day charge phone, and it's just that I expected a really amazing battery backup, in reality, however, it's just around 15% better than my old OPP 6T.
It would be great if you could share your advanced mode settings which gave you around 11 hrs of SOT.
image.png

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Anna-Kin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/171414#Comment_171414

@Reaperzwolf Heres a super SS, the battery is at 21%, charged it to 100% yesterday around 8 PM IST.

TBH, I am slowly realizing that the battery life of this 6000mAh phone is not as good as the reviewers hyped it to be, I expected a two-day charge phone, and it's just that I expected a really amazing battery backup, in reality, however, it's just around 15% better than my old OPP 6T.

It would be great if you could share your advanced mode settings which gave you around 11 hrs of SOT.

image.png

View post
screenshot-20210613-203309301.jpg
screenshot-20210613-203301861.jpg
screenshot-20210613-203216792.jpg
There you go. These are the settings i use. You may also try out Battery Saver in Developer Mode which gave me excellent results with my Rog 3. Yet to test it with my Rog 5.