This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low call volume

laci_kara
Rising Star I
The speaker volume during call is low. At highest settings I could barely understand an emergency call.
The settings below maximum are pointless. Please adjust this with a patch!

Also outdoor mode don't work for the speaker volume.

SW version: 30114160
7 REPLIES 7

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
laci.kara

I have the issue with the call volume. Call volume does not have orange bar with outdoor mode enabled. It stays the same.

When I receive a call, the talk is not loud enough, and the slider is already at max.

View post
Outdoor mode can only boost sound output from media consumptions. I. E. Videos or audios
So, Please note outdoor mode does not support the boost in sound output for call volume. weather its in receiver or loudspeaker. It will be same as tuned via factory i.e. In (normal/dynamic). And so call volume does not have orange bar even if you enable outdoor mode.
Thanks!

laci_kara
Rising Star I
CH_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/171192#Comment_171192

Yes, outdoor mode is for the loudspeakers.

1) Outdoor mode should boost the volumes even more (the tradeoff here is the audio may sound very poor when overextending beyond the speakers capabilities).

2) The maximum in call volume (when the top speaker is used as a receiver) should be even higher.

Have i understood the feedback correctly?

View post
Yes I need the maximum call volume higher. Thank you!

laci_kara
Rising Star I
Also I see at the sound settings at the different sliders there is at least 6 or 7 volume levels for many sliders like ringtone or notifications, but for call volume there is only 4 positions.