Star I
System: windows 10 64 bit
Battery or AC:
Model: ROG STRIX G531GT
Frequency of occurrence: frequently
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Hi , Recently i had some Armoury crate problems which i couldn't do anything in armoury crate since it didn't recognize my device and gave me a service error , i came here saw some people having the same problem and done what they've done but it didn't help , so i reinstalled windows and installed all drivers and when i wanted to install armoury crate it gave the same problems . i deleted and installed it again , i checked services and other stuff but i didn't find any thing that can be a help , i have a G531GT which mostly people with this model have the same issue , my laptop gets overheating since i can't set it to turbo and by default its set on windows mode , Pleasee Pleasee Please help this service error thing is makin me crazy ,
Regards
7 REPLIES 7

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
May I have a screenshot of the error code?
Thank you.

amirarsalan
Star I
1serviceerror.png
2.png
Hi There @Blake_ASUS , Here

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Please use the uninstall tool from below link to uninstall Armoury Crate.
Armoury Crate - SupportThen use Geek Uninstaller to check if there is any Armoury Crate related app/driver is still in the device.
You can share the screenshot and we can check it together.
Then also use the installer in the previous link to install armoury crate back.
Thank you.

RickyTsuki
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hi there,

Please use the uninstall tool from below link to uninstall Armoury Crate.

https://www.asus.com/SupportOnly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

Then use Geek Uninstaller to check if there is any Armoury Crate related app/driver is still in the device.

You can share the screenshot and we can check it together.

Then also use the installer in the previous link to install armoury crate back.

Thank you.

View post
Hello, I have the same problem and tried this process, but after reinstalling I still have the same Service Error. Is there a way I could manually uninstall all files so I can have a 100% clean install of Aromury crate?
EDIT: I forgot to add my PC info.
I also have Windows 10 64-bit and my laptop model is ASUS TUF F15 FX506LI, the error happens every time I open Armoury Crate