This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Issues after update

ZT-69a2c90b
Star I
I am having issues with discord and other calling apps, the person on the other side reported that my voice is not audible to them and it echos their voice to them. please release a hotfix immediately since i mainly use discord for calling. please fix this issue in days otherwise i will have to buy a new phone if this issue stay in this phone
22 REPLIES 22

Stain
Star I
and the mouse pointer is off but i have this white circle thing when touching the screen.
so anoying!!

Sekuk
Star III
Please fix this mic bug asap

Elica
Star I
craigj172

My mic volume is very low after update in camera recordings and all apps that use the mic, calls work fine 😞

View post
Yes I have the same problem, my mic volume is very low after update in camera recordings. I have compared with my other smartphone and my ROG2 mic volume is very low even on the maximum volume when playback the video recording. Please fix it as soon as possible Asus

Melqui
Zen Master I
Each firmware update has a bug... OMG Asus! Learn with Samsung...

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Melqui

Each firmware update has a bug... OMG Asus! Learn with Samsung...

View post
Learn from Samsung from what? Have you seen the issues with S21 on their own forum lately? All phones will have their own fair share of bugs. No phones are perfect. Not even Samsung or iPhones. Ask any manufacturer or read up their terms of condition, they will never promise a bug free software.
Anyway bacck on topic - I dont seem to have the problem.Anyone know how to get this issue on my phone?