This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gboard settings still resetting to default after update 30.11.51.57

ZT-0250335e
Star III
I was happy to see in the change log that the annoying Gboard setting reset issue has been recognized, but sadly even after the update it still happens in the same way and regularity. Tried restarting many times also. 😞
4 REPLIES 4

Same here... Really annoying.. gboard goes back to default after few minutes of use...
Crazy update ,😡

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
mylow777@gmail.com

I was happy to see in the change log that the annoying Gboard setting reset issue has been recognized, but sadly even after the update it still happens in the same way and regularity. Tried restarting many times also. 😞

Gboard settings still resetting to default after update 30.11.51.57
Yes, it seems the fix was unclean - the root cause is TwinApping - we will issue a new fix.
Thanks!

Zinurist
Star II
Hi, I made a post about this before (https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/48404/gboard-settings-keep-getting-reset-after-some-time#late...), I'm on version 30.11.51.60 now, and the gboard problem doesn't seem to be fixed yet. It happens less frequently now, maybe only once every 1-2 days.
I'm using the Discord twin app if that matters.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
I've merged the two recent threads into one - and yes, this is acknowledged as an unclean fix, we will address it again.
Thank you!