This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery capacity

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I use an app , accubattery,, and normally I wouldn't put much into the results eg when I charge my battery to 100% from say 15% and check what the app says about the health of my battery it says 92% or there abouts it has done this from the word go . Ok it's just an app and probably not very accurate but I recently purchased my wife a Nokia g 10 and when I check the battery with the same app it says 101% ( it has a 5050 mAh Battery capacity) but the app says it's capacity or at least the amount of charge I just put into it is 5118 mAh.
My zenfone 7 has a 5000 mAh Battery and when I check the app after charging to 100% it says it's capacity is roughly 4600 mAh or 92% . I purchased it as soon as it hit the market, the box was sealed so no one could have used or tampered with it .
Is it in fact correct and is the batteries capacity less than the advertised 5000 mAh ?
I am curious what other people think???
26 REPLIES 26

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
The actual battery capacity is 4830 mAh. If you search for ZF7 disassembly video you will see the battery. It is written on it 5000 typical, 4830 rated . So I think the actual capacity is 4830 mAh....still not bad but not 5000...

topolov
Rising Star II
Is it just me or someone else noticed also that phone lives longer on battery with the last update (April patches)?
Maybe it is due to volte support, I am not sure.

Roystoys
Zen Master III
topolov

Is it just me or someone else noticed also that phone lives longer on battery with the last update (April patches)?

Maybe it is due to volte support, I am not sure.

View post
Hello topolov, I have noticed that since updating the adaptive brightest and the location is Off by default,or so it seems, so that may be a reason why your battery is lasting longer. They are the only two I have noticed so far but I am sure other settings have changed as well.
I turn both on again when I start work 5.30/6.00am so my battery is much the same but this weekend I am taking 4 days of so I will see if there is a different if I don't turn them on

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
The location and adaptive battery are not being set by an update. Them remain in the state they were before the update....so it means them were off (most probably you have set them soo)
For me after the update seems the same as before...

Roystoys
Zen Master III
fear_dot_com_2000

The location and adaptive battery are not being set by an update. Them remain in the state they were before the update....so it means them were off (most probably you have set them soo)

For me after the update seems the same as before...

View post
No I am sure that they were always on , I use my phone every morning to set my run up ( Google maps) and I have never had to turn it on before the updates. Same for adaptive brightest.
Maybe I am doing something different but I can't think what?
I just tried then and simply turning onto flight mode doesn't turn them off but leaving it on flight mode all night so I need to put in my pin code to access the phone again does turn them off, for me at least