Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Model: Zenboook Pro Duo UX581LV
Frequency of occurrence: Permanently
Reset OS: no
========================
Detailed description:
Today i bought my Zenbook pro. And uin the beginning i could turn on the numpad function like it was noones business.
After that i of course went in and did my windows updates and nvidia driver install, but now i cannot turn on the numpad even when i hold down the icon located just under the power button. Ive tried holding it down and then holding the brightness down but this doesnt work. it is extremely infuriating and i would love if anyone had a great ide as to what might be wrong. Personally im suspecting ive hit a shortcut key to turn it off completely but i cannot for the life of me figure out where, what and when. Any idea is appreciated.
3 REPLIES 3

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Can you try to reinstall and update the Numpad driver from our official website?
ZenBook Pro Duo UX581|Laptops For Home|ASUS GlobalAnd can you share a video of how you press the button and how the numpad response?
Thank you.

99bluerabbit
Star I

Blake_ASUS

Hi there,

Can you try to reinstall and update the Numpad driver from our official website?

https://www.asus.com/Laptops/For-Home/ZenBook/ZenBook-Pro-Duo-UX581/HelpDesk_Download/?model2Name=Ze...

And can you share a video of how you press the button and how the numpad response?

Thank you.

View post
Hello Blake

That did it! i for some reason hadnt been able to find any drivers when i was looking! Thank you very much and i will now happily enjoy my numpad like its meant to be 😄

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello 99bluerabbit,
Great! Glad to receive this information.
Thank you for the update.