This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone 3 blurry pics

kainis
Star II
It's supposed to have 16mp back camera but pictures are very grainy. Will Asus still fix this issue?
10 REPLIES 10

kainis
Star II
Here's the next picture not zoomed in from Nexus 5fn4wbye7k0r3.jpg 

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Thanks, yes are you touching the viewfinder to manual focus? On Zenfone 3?
Can you see the image change as the focus changes? 

It could be something damaged with the autofocus , if this is the case recommend you to contact your local Asus service center.

kainis
Star II
I'll try to find the service center. Yes I touched the screen to manually focus and zoom. Are you sure it's not the software update.? This used to work before the OS update in Jan 2018. How can it focus clearly in near items but cannot when they are about 10 foot away?

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
I'll try to find the service center. Yes I touched the screen to manually focus and zoom. Are you sure it's not the software update.? This used to work before the OS update in Jan 2018. How can it focus clearly in near items but cannot when they are about 10 foot away?
It can be because the autofocus motor is stuck or damaged. We will check with our RD if any such issues are reported elsewhere as well.  OS Update in Jan 2018? That was over 1 year ago?

kainis
Star II
Yes a year ago I've been living with this issue. I have been checking forums and haven't seen a solution.