This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is forums always for complaints??? No!! Let post what u like in z6.

gouravjoshi100
Rising Star I
JUST ONE REQUEST DO NOT POST YOUR BUGS AND COMPLAINTS IN THIS POST. THIS POST IS ONLY FOR Z6 LOVERS.
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS
I really feel z6 is a good phone and it need more love from us so lets fire what u like in device and keep updating your posts ...below are the few things whicb i like most
Hardware
Camera, speakers and screen I like the most. This phone is innovation in real sense. Asus did something untraditional and which I like the most
Software
Camera app is best and fully featured and top notch performing. I have not seen such quality except in pixel phone. Photo quality is good with main camera. Interface is simple and feature rich. Z6 photo quality is better than other phone using same sensor i dont know how asus managed it.
Mobile manager is one the handy app and a nice addition
I like the phone app as well always poping number pad is awesome. Call pick and reject is horizontal and not vertical...vertical call rejection and pickup is always troblesome if you take out phone from pocket...And wow the placement of call hold is hidden under : which is so thougtful a lot phone have this on main call screen and people used to press it during call especially children and elders...
I like rotation button on navigation bar if auto rotation is off. Again a nice addition
Network speed on top is also welcome addition
And so many things...can not update in one go

Let see who loves z6 more than me!!!!

8 REPLIES 8

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
You can use your favorite ZenFone 6 to write some travel notes or take photos sharing.

_jis_
Zen Master III
I like rotation button on navigation bar if auto rotation is off. Again a nice addition
This is standard Pie feature from Google, not enhancement from Asus.

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
Currently only the Chinese Forum (ZH) has a ZenPhoto discussion area.

If you want to share photos, go to the link below.

https://zentalk.asus.com/zh/categories/zenphoto

Home >Service >Community >ZenPhoto
NUBJQPA8Q9ZC.jpg
Press "New Discussion"
JWCR4M4KEN30.jpg
You will see the following look, I have a corresponding English translation of each line of Chinese.
H3YMAZ2N786D.jpg
Press "Post Discussion" when done.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
_jis_

This is standard Pie feature from Google, not enhancement from Asus.

View post
But other manufacturers haven't implemented it only Asus did