krnapj
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog -5
Firmware Version: everything updated to latest version
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:quite frequently
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
I bought rog 5 , after reading about its specs , but it does not give stable fps in pubg , from 60-30 sometimes 7 even 1 . What kind of gaming phone is this if it's fps drops below 30 even at 36 c temp. ?
I shifted from iphone xr to this rog 5, worst mistake of my life .
Driving a vehicle is also not smooth even at 60 fps , it is not smooth at all.
Aerocooler 5 is also just a waste of money , it lowers the temp by only 3 degrees and you guys advertised that it lowers the temp by 10-15 degrees, what a scam .
And if I plug in my hyper x headphones on the phones 3.5 mm jack , my teammates cannot hear me ( ofcourse, when I am not using the aerocooler) but when I plug it into the aerocooler 3.5 mm jack , they can hear me fine , what is that about ?
Also , I don't know if you can notice / understand it or not , but while firing the corsair automatically kind of jumps upward and leftward , I have attached a video of it , it does not happen every time but happens very frequently so you can't ignore it .
So many problems , if you cannot fix these things I might have to go back to my iphone XR n I will never buy android for life .
========================================

26 REPLIES 26

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
krnapj

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/170656#Comment_170656

Hats off , bdw 980 was launched in 2014. Now I get everything you're saying , you are actually running a couple years behind which why you have all those views, must have been 880 it was 9 years back , no need to get cocky. And liquid cooling might not have been a thing for you but cooler master n corsair had launched their radiators , but I got a custom kit from usa , imported it .I might even have a import reciept in my email , if I find as much free time as you ,maybe I ll look for it n post it here just to shut you up.

View post
880 never existed outside notebooks. Another proof of your blatant ignorance and sheer stupidity.
Hello clown of the forum, how are you?

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
You sure like getting embarrsed alot.
Also watercooling back in 2012 was pretty garbage, even if what you're saying was true it only adds to the absolute ignorance and stupidity you're currently presenting, not to mention I love how you're completely ignorant how bad SLI was to the point where it has been completely abandoned due to its absolutely horrendous nature having only very very few selected titles that could even use SLI which would in turn cause major issues such as microstuttering.
The more you post, the more embarresing it gets, seriously, stop acting like a competitive player, you're absolutely clueless and you're making all competitive players wonder why such a casual such as yourself tries make himself seem like a competitive player with blatant lies, there is nothing wrong in being a clueless casual, hell by far the most players are clueless casuals that just want to enjoy their gaming experience which there is no shame in it. So stop it for your own sake, you have lost all credability and at this point people take as you seriously as a kindergartner challening a boxer to a fight, it's seriously embarresing.