cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5z] Double Tap To Wake Up

Manthan_Bhavsar
Star III
Look at this !
This is the proof that double tap to wake up gesture is broken after updating to latest OTA .123
There isn't any third-party apps which trigger this issue/bug.
After Turning off-on, It works perfectly as you can see in the video.
Hope You can now understand and do needful into this as it is not convenient or practical for the users who use is.
And it is not any hardware fault because it is being faced by many users right now.
Thank you.
@Christine_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Anders
25 REPLIES 25

hkorkut
Rising Star II
What we want is a good rom. We don't expect much. Why do you persist in silence? We paid to buy this phone. We didn't get it for free. Why are you acting like it's free?

hkorkut
Rising Star II
We are looking for a genuine authority to respond to this last request. Or do you have more important things to do? Are you focused on colonizing Mars?

hkorkut
Rising Star II
If software support was going to end with such a crappy rom, then why didn't you give a stable version of android 9? What good is a rom that is unstable and full of bugs?

Manthan_Bhavsar
Star III
I have already submitted logs and new video regarding Double tap issue. They are saying if it seems to be an easy fix then they will do it otherwise not.
hkorkut

We are looking for a genuine authority to respond to this last request. Or do you have more important things to do? Are you focused on colonizing Mars?

View post

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
manthanbhavsar8261@gmail.com

I have already submitted logs and new video regarding Double tap issue. They are saying if it seems to be an easy fix then they will do it otherwise not.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/170664#Comment_170664

View post
But here i think double tap is very basic feature implemented on Zenfones since 2015. Almost every Zenfone has it.
Than i wonder how is it hard to fix?????.

I also faced this issue last day. But i fixed this by turning on and off toggle for double tap gestures from settings. This is 3rd time i faced bug after latest firmware version.
This bug keeps coming back after several days of usage. This issue started only after updating system to firmware version 123. So basically this is sure bug.