krnapj
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog -5
Firmware Version: everything updated to latest version
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:quite frequently
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
I bought rog 5 , after reading about its specs , but it does not give stable fps in pubg , from 60-30 sometimes 7 even 1 . What kind of gaming phone is this if it's fps drops below 30 even at 36 c temp. ?
I shifted from iphone xr to this rog 5, worst mistake of my life .
Driving a vehicle is also not smooth even at 60 fps , it is not smooth at all.
Aerocooler 5 is also just a waste of money , it lowers the temp by only 3 degrees and you guys advertised that it lowers the temp by 10-15 degrees, what a scam .
And if I plug in my hyper x headphones on the phones 3.5 mm jack , my teammates cannot hear me ( ofcourse, when I am not using the aerocooler) but when I plug it into the aerocooler 3.5 mm jack , they can hear me fine , what is that about ?
Also , I don't know if you can notice / understand it or not , but while firing the corsair automatically kind of jumps upward and leftward , I have attached a video of it , it does not happen every time but happens very frequently so you can't ignore it .
So many problems , if you cannot fix these things I might have to go back to my iphone XR n I will never buy android for life .
========================================

26 REPLIES 26

krnapj
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

Here is a practical example on how the Surface pro is just a superior device for actual professionals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ratADejlBo

But this is going offtopic and I don't want to destroy your dreams to much, I mean being an apple fanboy and trading rational thinking for a disposable device is quite the sad story.

View post
And you think you can't do that on an iPad ? Lol I see , talking to the wrong people here , you need to ofcourse shack up a bit more bucks for the usb 3 to camera adopter for the ipad, but people are doing professional drawings architecture n so much more on the ipad .

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
krnapj

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/170109#Comment_170109

And you think you can't do that on an iPad ? Lol I see , talking to the wrong people here , you need to ofcourse shack up a bit more bucks for the usb 3 to camera adopter for the ipad, but people are doing professional drawings architecture n so much more on the ipad .

View post
No you can't. It's quite clear you're absolutely clueless at this point, why do you even try?
You cannot do these kind of things due to the absolutely limited IpadOS that doesn't even have the drivers for such things, the Ipad is lightyears away from being a professional device. As a casual such as yourself it's very clear you do not know the limitations as you never tried to use it professionally in the first place.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi krnapj,
Can you confirm this issue with any other game?
PUBG Mobile in India specifically is limited due to the ban and server up and down can cause the issue. Not limiting only PUBG Mobile and server issue but if other games have similar behavior can check.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
You demonstrate again extreme lack of understanding how things work, so let me enlighten you once again.
There is no such thing as a "game optimized" for framerates. As for your CODM claim, well that's only wishful thinking. The Ipad had 120hz screens for years and there is still no 120hz update in sight. As far as crossplay is concerned the android segment has clear advantages over IOS if you use a proper device.
My information is unbiased and factual correct. Wheter you like it or not these are simply true statements that have been measured and proven.
As for your surface pro statement, depending on model you are correct. As for your pen statement, it greatly depends on quality, resolution and application you're using, since you don't have a surface pro you'd obviously not know. Same goes for the Ipad as well.
Sorry to burst your bubble but higher FPS than refreshrate absolutely makes sense, as there are multiple benefits for that as well, this is why you see in the pro league that everyone plays uncapped FPS. Specifically in the case of Pubg FPS is direcly tied to recoil and firerate.
https://www.fanbyte.com/news/how-pubg-mobile-fps-affects-fire-rate-damage/
Here a perfect example of how higher framerate gives you an advantage. Again due to your ignorance of the competitive gaming world you obviously lack the knowledge.
Also I'll ignore your claims about your "competitive" carrer, as it's pretty obvious by now you're a casual that has no knowledge whatsoever. While you were probably not even born i was tinkering with my CS settings on my old 100hz CRT monitor.
So lets check out that stream of yours, you are welcome to link it, I want to see how "good" you are and how well you understand how to stream. I don't even stream mobile games but I'm quite certain my streaming setup is probably more professional than yours to begin with.
I have no reason to believe a random user on zentalk over the thousands and thousands of people and reviews stating objectively otherwise.
As for your constant bias claim, thus far you have proven you're the bias person as all you did so far was spout nonsense after nonsense without a shred of evidence.
i use apple devices quite often due to the nature of some of my work. Since apple forces people who want to develop IOS applications to have a macbook and for testing have to register an Iphone, so yeah your claim of me not having an apple device doesn't quite hold water now does it? Also I have right next to my macbook my hackintosh notebook which is fully functional on all ports, working keyboard shortcuts and all acceleration and drivers work as intended, for those who do hackintosh, understand how impressive that actually is.
So far you have embarresed yourself quite a lot.

krnapj
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

You demonstrate again extreme lack of understanding how things work, so let me enlighten you once again.

There is no such thing as a "game optimized" for framerates. As for your CODM claim, well that's only wishful thinking. The Ipad had 120hz screens for years and there is still no 120hz update in sight. As far as crossplay is concerned the android segment has clear advantages over IOS if you use a proper device.

My information is unbiased and factual correct. Wheter you like it or not these are simply true statements that have been measured and proven.

As for your surface pro statement, depending on model you are correct. As for your pen statement, it greatly depends on quality, resolution and application you're using, since you don't have a surface pro you'd obviously not know. Same goes for the Ipad as well.

Sorry to burst your bubble but higher FPS than refreshrate absolutely makes sense, as there are multiple benefits for that as well, this is why you see in the pro league that everyone plays uncapped FPS. Specifically in the case of Pubg FPS is direcly tied to recoil and firerate.

https://www.fanbyte.com/news/how-pubg-mobile-fps-affects-fire-rate-damage/

Here a perfect example of how higher framerate gives you an advantage. Again due to your ignorance of the competitive gaming world you obviously lack the knowledge.

Also I'll ignore your claims about your "competitive" carrer, as it's pretty obvious by now you're a casual that has no knowledge whatsoever. While you were probably not even born i was tinkering with my CS settings on my old 100hz CRT monitor.

So lets check out that stream of yours, you are welcome to link it, I want to see how "good" you are and how well you understand how to stream. I don't even stream mobile games but I'm quite certain my streaming setup is probably more professional than yours to begin with.

I have no reason to believe a random user on zentalk over the thousands and thousands of people and reviews stating objectively otherwise.

As for your constant bias claim, thus far you have proven you're the bias person as all you did so far was spout nonsense after nonsense without a shred of evidence.

i use apple devices quite often due to the nature of some of my work. Since apple forces people who want to develop IOS applications to have a macbook and for testing have to register an Iphone, so yeah your claim of me not having an apple device doesn't quite hold water now does it? Also I have right next to my macbook my hackintosh notebook which is fully functional on all ports, working keyboard shortcuts and all acceleration and drivers work as intended, for those who do hackintosh, understand how impressive that actually is.

So far you have embarresed yourself quite a lot.

View post
I think a wall will be smarter than you . Talking to you is like banging my head against the wall. I did post something revealing abt myself but the mod deleted it , which made me realise I really don't have to prove anything to loosers like you , just sitting behind a screen n blabbering in the forum's , whereas I had posted a query for the asus people , so lonely n such a loser that u r butting in everywhere , I said what will you do with 200 fps when your screen doesn't have that much refresh rate n u shared a link which is saying that 60 fps in necessary .. lol big revelation. Thank God for telling me , in your next reply also tell me how many seconds are there in a minute .please enlighten me . I do have the ipad pro 4th gen and I have pre ordered the latest iPad pro 12.9 " , waiting on its delivery, so don't tell me same goes for ipad , apple pen doesn't have lag , and I draw complex neuronal anatomy diagrams with it .in the end you are just a looser trying to feel good about yourself by blabbering here , but you cannot even understand simple English so as to what I am saying n you are just constantly blabbering on , saying what you can . I had a liquid cooled pc with 3 screen setup in 2012 with dual GTX 980 n i72700k .
Sure if the s pen lags it's because of app 🤣 cool. Bdw you can directly connect any camera to iphone or ipad n view or edit the images on them directly by using lightning to USB - 3 camera adaptor, n hackintosh sounds just abt right for you.
Garage band users using professional instruments are stupid , pete johns showing how he connects multiple audio interfaces to the ipad for his mixing is stupid , artist using ipad for designing are also stupid , everyone is stupid only you are smart , going off topic n just doing blah blah blah .
In the end you are just a looser , behind a screen with no real life , but I do have life outside of these things being a doctor , so sure I am not all the details of modifications n game engines n ol ,because that's not my field , I have a field in which I excel, I had genuine issues for which I was seeking help but you had to butt in , but I forgive you cuz I pity you .
Not gona indulge you anymore , cuz I am bigger than this .
Edit : sorry abt the sound claim , sound on rog is definitely better after toggling the equalisers