waxy78611
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Can anyone confirm how the temperature is after this latest update? Any other noticeable improvements? Last but not least, can anyone share downlink to download the Update and install manually?
14 REPLIES 14

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Aryan202

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ROG%20Phone%205%20%28ZS673KS%29/HelpDesk_Download/

.49 full firmware is present

View post
Thanks bro!! Maybe I was on a different Asus site, it's only showing CN. Your link worked, downloading now, thanks again

ChillyRide
Rising Star I
Worst Update ever! They down throttle limit to 48C, -20k points in antutu, massive cpu-gpu clocks fluctuate, fps drops and stutters in heavy games. With this update AirColler 5 looks like SCAM cause it cant lower temps below 50C in Genshin! WTF ASUS???

quangchuot1509
Star III
ChillyRide

Worst Update ever! They down throttle limit to 48C, -20k points in antutu, massive cpu-gpu clocks fluctuate, fps drops and stutters in heavy games. With this update AirColler 5 looks like SCAM cause it cant lower temps below 50C in Genshin! WTF ASUS???

View post
i think i will stick with the version .26 for a quite 😑, seem like the two latest updates are not good.

waxy78611
Zen Master I
ChillyRide

View post
I only play cod mobile so will report back if I notice any issue thanks you for this

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Throttle limit increased in .56