This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5z] YONO SBI Banking App Crashing In Normal Profile But Works Flawlessly In Work Profile.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version:100.10.107.123
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence:Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): YONO SBI ( Ver- 1.23.36)

Flagship Experience!!! 🤷‍♂️
Even After every trouble shooting done app isn't working tried reinstallation, tried clearing cache, storage, all permissions but nothing has helped. Also reported to App developer according to them this issue is specifically for Zenfone 5z users and they asked to report it to ASUS.
Take a look at screen recording 👇👇
I have gone through all Google play reviews of Zenfone 5z users for YONO SBI app. Yes app crashing issue is there since 8-9 months.
I am clueless if this problem is from App developer side or real culprit is firmware on 5z. Because same App is working flawalessly in work profile on same device with same firmware version i. E. .123.
This is a banking app and needs to be used on daily basis but due to this crashing issue we are helpless and only solution for this is to use lite version of same app with less options.
Please can you look into this issue this needs to be addressed ASAP as its a banking app. And also please dont forget to go through playstore reviews for same model you will see there are almost all users seeing this issue.
Zenfone 5z with outdated security patch and such problems with latest firmware version . 123 is not acceptable. Common this is a flagship and still a stronger in hand device than many other competators or Zenfones out there. Dont ruin Good hardware with bad firmware.
One last update is seriously expected for Zenfone 5z. We are unhappy with such bad flagship experience.
I hope someone will take a look into this and justice Zenfone 5z to its final days. There are still many bugs i reported with logs and i hope to please fix this in near future Asus. And then you are free to say a final Goodbye to Zenfone 5z.
Thanks!
@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @CH_ASUS @DrAlex_ASUS @ARP_ASUS@Falcon_ASUS
9 REPLIES 9

vicky9943861292
Star III
AmitGarde
  1. Model Name: ZS620KL
  2. Firmware Version:100.10.107.123
  3. Rooted or not:Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): YONO SBI ( Ver- 1.23.36)

Flagship Experience!!! 🤷‍♂️

Even After every trouble shooting done app isn't working tried reinstallation, tried clearing cache, storage, all permissions but nothing has helped. Also reported to App developer according to them this issue is specifically for Zenfone 5z users and they asked to report it to ASUS.

Take a look at screen recording 👇👇

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/9JE3GCWSUH4S/2021-06-07-17-56-24.mp4

I have gone through all Google play reviews of Zenfone 5z users for YONO SBI app. Yes app crashing issue is there since 8-9 months.

I am clueless if this problem is from App developer side or real culprit is firmware on 5z. Because same App is working flawalessly in work profile on same device with same firmware version i. E. .123.

This is a banking app and needs to be used on daily basis but due to this crashing issue we are helpless and only solution for this is to use lite version of same app with less options.

Please can you look into this issue this needs to be addressed ASAP as its a banking app. And also please dont forget to go through playstore reviews for same model you will see there are almost all users seeing this issue.

Zenfone 5z with outdated security patch and such problems with latest firmware version . 123 is not acceptable. Common this is a flagship and still a stronger in hand device than many other competators or Zenfones out there. Dont ruin Good hardware with bad firmware.

One last update is seriously expected for Zenfone 5z. We are unhappy with such bad flagship experience.

I hope someone will take a look into this and justice Zenfone 5z to its final days. There are still many bugs i reported with logs and i hope to please fix this in near future Asus. And then you are free to say a final Goodbye to Zenfone 5z.

Thanks!

@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @CH_ASUS @DrAlex_ASUS @ARP_ASUS@Falcon_ASUS

[5z] YONO SBI Banking App Crashing In Normal Profile But Works Flawlessly In Work Profile.
Bro I've also faced this same issue . I decided ok i m not gonna get yono sbi experience..

After I've done factory reset to my 5z it work flawlessly . Yono sbi perfect now

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
vicky9943861292

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/49115/5z-yono-sbi-banking-app-crashing-in-normal-profile-but-...

Bro I've also faced this same issue . I decided ok i m not gonna get yono sbi experience..

After I've done factory reset to my 5z it work flawlessly . Yono sbi perfect now

View post
Even i did factory reset but for few days it works and again same issue restarts.you can say after a month or 15 days. Its really annoying crashing issue.
I cant keep resetting my device again and again.
Asus needs to fix this. Even SBI team responded me saying this issue is from ASUS side and not SBI.

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, thank you for highlighting the issue. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

archilsoni412
Star III
Sorry to say but from the day i have installed yono sbi it has been working absolutely fine for me. I haven't got such type of problem. But i have seen many 5z users are getting such problem. Maybe you should try yono sbi lite app until and unless asus bring the update for the same.