This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark mode in certain apps not really dark

syauqisaidi
Star II
i enabled dark mode with 90hz refresh rate, Splendid Natural setting. the dark area in certain apps (gboard keyboard, WhatsApp, chrome etc) appeared as dark blue. and the brightness at that area kinda high and makes it kinda grey-ish. it also effect the video quality. when i play vid on YouTube the picture quality kinda bad. the quality is lower than my OnePlus 7 (optic amoled panel). does anyone have a same problem? is this a software problem or only my phone act like this? is there any setting that i should change?
2 REPLIES 2

syauqisaidi
Star II
syauqisaidi

i enabled dark mode with 90hz refresh rate, Splendid Natural setting. the dark area in certain apps (gboard keyboard, WhatsApp, chrome etc) appeared as dark blue. and the brightness at that area kinda high and makes it kinda grey-ish. it also effect the video quality. when i play vid on YouTube the picture quality kinda bad. the quality is lower than my OnePlus 7 (optic amoled panel). does anyone have a same problem? is this a software problem or only my phone act like this? is there any setting that i should change?

Dark mode in certain apps not really dark
this problem happened on my Zenfone 8

nidhin3
Zen Master I
The dark mode on Whatsapp and some other apps are built in that manner...